Golden Dragon Museum Reopens
From 2 June, the Golden Dragon Museum, including the Yi Yuan Gardens and Guan Yin Temple, will reopen and operate at our usual times including Queen’s Birthday holiday. Social distancing and other Conditions of Entry in line with Government health directives apply and visitors are asked to note and follow these at all times across the Dai Gum San Precinct.
Conditions of Entry:
- Keep 1.5M apart at all times
- Limit 20 people only at any time in the Front Desk area and each of the Sun Loong Gallery and Loong Gallery
- Limit 20 people only at any time in the Yi Yuan Gardens and 5 in the Guan Yin Temple
- Do not lean forward at the Front Desk or in the Souvenir Shop
- Provide us with your first name and contact number on entry
- Pay by credit card payment whenever possible
- Use the hand sanitizer
Please note that group visits and guided tours are not being offered at this time and that our Public and Education Programs are also not running currently. We look forward to seeing you soon!